One of the best ways to distinguish your program is by sharing compelling success stories. In addition to highlighting achievements and raising visibility, success stories can:
- Motivate youth participants to join the program.
- Help you engage with employer partners.
- Aide in securing additional funding.
- Allow you to share best practices.
- Improve staff morale.
- Serve as a powerful marketing tool to raise awareness of your program.
This page is dedicated to empowering YARG grantees to write and share impactful success stories.
Quick-Start Success Story Guide
The Quick-Start Success Story Guide takes you through the process of collecting stories, telling you exactly what information to gather and providing examples. This fill-in-the-blank template has all the instructions needed, so you can just pass it on to your recruitment manager, case managers, or other points of contact.
YARG GRANTEE SUCCESS STORIES
2. Easter Seals