One of the best ways to distinguish your program is by sharing compelling success stories. In addition to highlighting achievements and raising visibility, success stories can:
- Motivate youth participants to join the program.
- Help you engage with employer partners.
- Aide in securing additional funding.
- Allow you to share best practices.
- Improve staff morale.
- Serve as a powerful marketing tool to raise awareness of your program.
This page is dedicated to empowering YARG grantees to write and share impactful success stories.
Quick-Start Success Story Guide
The Quick-Start Success Story Guide takes you through the process of collecting stories, telling you exactly what information to gather and providing examples. This fill-in-the-blank template has all the instructions needed, so you can just pass it on to your recruitment manager, case managers, or other points of contact.
YARG GRANTEE SUCCESS STORIES